We can help in a variety of ways.
The RDSP Resource Centre has been set up to help people access the RDSP and secure their financial futures. Whether you are a person who might open an RDSP yourself, a family member or a community organization or professional whose clients will benefit from the RDSP, we can help.
Our goal aligns with your goals: we want greater financial security for people with disabilities.
Click here for: Services for Individuals and Family Members
Click here to learn about: Our Offerings to Community Organizations
Click here for information on: Our Professional Program
- Deanna on Carry Forward of Grant and Bond Implemented
- Jane Majer on Account Holders and Representation Agreements
- Carol Stinson on Where to open an RDSP
- Carol Stinson on Carry Forward of Grant and Bond Implemented
- myles on Delays in the Payment of Grant or Bond?